News in brief - April 19, 2010
Please note, the content previously located on this page has moved.
Please make a note of the new locations:
- Patients' knowledge of insurance co-pays reduces ED use
- EMRs improve communication but are considered distracting
- Anthem Blue Cross of Calif. sued by former members
- Pa. Blues plan announces layoffs
- Highmark opens 4 new retail locations
- IRS issues payroll tax exemption form for companies hiring previously unemployed
We apologize for any inconvenience.